With effect from April 1, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) will charge interchange fees of up to 1.1% on merchant UPI transactions made with prepaid payment instruments. What does this mean…
- Flood is arriving in California, warns Scientists
- UPI Interchange fees rolled out from today.
- Byju and Swiggy face a valuation decline
- RUSSIA ADOPTS A NEW FOREIGN POLICY
- Tornado Kills 2 In The Capital Of Arkansas.
- Russia wants to increase Bilateral Trade with India
- US Stocks Rise on Signs of Cooling Inflation
- Japan criticized over Uniform code row, spotlight on student separation